Monday, April 16, 2007

A brief history..about me..!

whenever i gave search on google for information on pune food, restaurant, the same set of reviews and restaurant comes up. so i decided to begin one of my own. to share my experiences with others.
so, what qualifies me as an expert on restaurants ? Nothing, actually. Just the fact that I relish eating out, enjoy experimenting with different cuisines and dishes and love cooking.

my experiences of eating out in pune would be divided in different phases actually. one as a student, another as working professional. so, the former set goes back almost a decade, with limited budgets and no girlfriends (not by choice, of course!). It was guys, hanging out, having fun..sometimes, eating out was a chore rather than fun..but any way it had to be done.

The second phase as a working professional would include some experiences in Thane (mostly bachelor, some as a married chap) and most in Pune( married, mostly).

So, here I go. Feel free to add your comments. There may not be a frequent update on this. just as i feel like..and would concentrate just on restaurants and experiences, nothing else.
And..Psssst..this is my first blog. so excuse me, if i dont seem to follow any blog Etiquettes..if there are some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found this blog very helpful. Actually I am looking for some seafood restaurants in Pune. I have tried Mangeshkar's Bamboo House, and came to know that they also opened one seafood special restaurant in Kothrud. But I am not able to find out that :( Anyways a good blog